If you wish to add a story section/cut scenes it will be £2,000.
- We will create for you a high quality music video worthy of submission to the music channels.
- We do this with an experienced cinematographer who's worked in feature films and countless music videos.
- Our equipment is always kept up to date, this includes the latest in camera technology and the best low light lenses.
- New for 2014, we own a Hollywood grade digital Steadicam, capable of any crazy movements you wish to throw at it.
- Bright lights are included as standard to shoot in the darkest places with options for advanced lighting and technicians.
- We have our own in house PA system for music playback, loud enough for even you stick breaking drummers out there.
- Our high powered smoke machine can enhance the most simple of locations as well as adding great dynamics to the lighting.
- We spend countless hours in post-production choosing the very best angles which we then treat with some cinematic colour grades.
- Finally, we keep you in the loop at all stages of the production to make sure we have definitely created the perfect music video for you.
"Working with MetalWaspMedia has been a real pleasure to each of us. Not only because of Dan and his team's full commitment to what they do. But also understanding what the music represents throughout the whole process. From coming up with the ideas, knowing and studying the song, baring with us till the last stage of the video and taking and interpreting as much as possible from ideas that were suggested. I wouldn't recommend anyone but MetalWaspMedia for a real fun and pleasurable business venture that's worth the time and the money" -Metasoma
"Dan at MetalWasp made the "We’re Here Now" video for Sondura and we couldn’t be happier with it. He brought it in on time and on budget and was great to work with. He was also very helpful after the event with uploading it to various different sites and making it available to TV channels for us - so we got brilliant "after sales service" too. Good job all round!" -Steve Andrews
"We are immensely proud of the video that MetalWasp provided for us. From the moments of its inception, sitting down together and brainstorming ideas until the end of the amazingly hot shoot, Dan was driven to make the best product he could. Even after the shoot there was a lot of editing to take care of and the finished article just looks stunning. For anyone else on a budget, or just looking for value for money, MetalWasp deliver and come highly recommended." -Arbitors
"We could not have had a better video produced on our budget. Dan included everything we wanted in the video, and even skipped a hot lunch indoors to stay outside in -14 degrees celsius and collect shots that we had not even thought of. Dan also showed his commitment to producing the best end product possible by buying lighting and lenses specifically for our shoot. Lay Siege would recommend MetalWasp without hesitation." -Lay Siege
"We were very pleased to have chosen MetalWasp for our music video. From the point of viewing his previous work, we were very confident that he would do a good job. During the filming process, Dan was extremely efficient to work with and knew exactly what we had in mind. He had obviously analysed the track and grasped the true meaning/feeling of the song and portrayed it beautifully in the end product. We were more than happy with the result and would highly recommend MetalWaspMedia." -Anavae
"MetalWaspMedia impressed with every aspect of their operation from start to finish. They really made the whole day feel very relaxed, whilst clearly maintaining the overall vision for the final edit. Focused, friendly and most importantly a complete professional. I'd definitely recommend MetalWaspMedia." -Acoda
In their time they've worked with big artists from across the globe such as Monuments, Tesseract, Sikth & Protest The Hero. They've also played a big part in helping relatively unknown bands gain a much wider audience. Some of which went on to play huge festivals such as Download and Sonisphere.
They do this by using the latest in camera and steadicam technology combined with powerful editing software, a skilled set of eyes and years of experience. Lets create something awesome!